Sunday, July 25, 2010

In the future.

Last week, I learned about Mr.Putter lived alone. He remembered when he was young, he wished a plane. Now he has his plane, but he is old. He decided to give his plane to children. He though the children will be happy, strong, and grown up believing in themselves.

The same with my life when I was young, I wished for a toy, but my family never bought for me, because I have a big family. There are 7 brothers and 1 sister, my mother took care of our family. Only my father was working, he was in the army,and make just enought money for food of the family. After several years, I grew up, I got married, I had children of my own. When they were little I bought a lot of toys for them but when they were 10 years old . They took their toys and gave them to the children who lived in an orphanage. They felt very happy, I was also very happy.
Today, I go to school every day. I haven't had a job a long time, but I still strive to improve. I am going to new classes to learn about giving care for old adult and elders living alone, or orphans who can't take care of themselves.

In my classes. There are 2 class offerings. One class is taught in Vietnamese language, the other in English language. Even though my English is not perfect, but I want to challenge myself. I chose to learn English language class. I always think ahead.
I wish I could get a job, and earn a lot of money. I will come back my native country or other country. I am going to buy a lot of toys or food for poor children. I love children.

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting and thoughtful, Dung. Please tell me more about the class you are taking when we see each other! Does it lead to a certificate?
    A few grammar changes to make in class:
    to children
    and grow up believing in
    same with my
    wished for a toy, but
    family. Only my father was working; he was in the army and made just enought
    After I grew up and got married, I had children of my own.When they were little I bought a lot of toys for them, but when they were 10 years old, they took their tosy and gave them to the children who lived in an orphanage.
    I haven't had a job for a long time, but I still strive to improve.
    alone
    orphans

    There are two class offerings. One class is taught in Vietnamese, the other in English. I chose to learn in the English class. Even though my English is not perfect, I want to challenge myself. I always think abhead. I wish I could get a job and earn a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very liked you story it was interesting for me. Olena

    ReplyDelete