Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I am interested in studying English. I am reading, writing, listening, and speaking … but it isn’t very easy. Almost all people from the other countries have different sounds, so I have trouble with pronunciation, sometimes I want to give up, but the time never stops. And I don’t like to sit still. I go out, I look for a job, I read newspapers, I search Craigslist, and I ask my friends, but it is very hard for me. Nevertheless I want to learn more English.
Writing has been my passion since I was young, and I am also interested in writing in English, but it is very hard and complicated. First, I write drafts of a paper, after I read one time, I review Subject + Verbs + Article + Adjective + Nouns. I adjust sentences, vocabulary mistakes, and I summarize the purpose of the lesson or topic. But it is very difficult for readers to understand what I write! So my teacher fix for me. There are always mistakes, and these help me learn new vocabulary and grammar.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Dung! There are actually just a few small mistakes - anyone that reads this would easily understand it.
    but it (no cap on it)
    Almost all people
    trouble with pronunciation
    seatch Craigslist and
    Nevertheless I want to learn more English ("So" is strange here. Let's discuss it.)
    Instead of "I am always wrong", how about "There are always mistakes, and these help me learn new vocabulary and grammar."
    Put the last sentence at the beginning of 2nd paragraph; remove "And" at the beginning. Writing has been my passion since I was young.

    ReplyDelete