Monday, July 12, 2010

The Best and Worst of: having a car.

I came to the United State four years ago. I didn't have a car. It's very hard for me, and It's common with everybody lived in the US. If you do not have a car,you can not go to school or go to work. You will spend a lot of hours in your life. The first hour, I rented in 192 st Ne near Fairwood Library. We didn't have a car, my son went to school in Bellvue. He got up early. He walked to the bus station about 45 minutes, he took bus to school about 45 minutes. He lost too much times. After I bought an old car, but It's not good, It used too much gas, sometimes had to fix, and in winter, if It's snow, my car became stall, very terible.
I decided to buy a new car, but insurance was too expensive, not enought parking lot in school or in downtown central. If you go to down town, you have to paid expensive parking lot. Sometimes has accident, my car has a scratch of someone(I didn't know), but I ask insurance agency, I had to paid amount of money, and insurance raise up too. It's complicated, so I want to learn more about insurance in the US
The best of having a car is: It's very convenient for transport.
The worst of having a car is: Paid too much insurance.

1 comment:

  1. Very good observations, Dung. So many people have these kinds of frustrating experiences. You used personal experience very well to explain your thoughts.
    A few changes:
    It was very hard for me. (cut and~US?)
    You will waste a lot of hours
    The first year, I rented an apartment on 192nd St. near the Fairwood Library.
    Bellevue
    It took him 45 minutes to walk to the bus stop, and another 45 minutes to get to school. He lost too much time.
    After that I bought an old car but it's not good. It was a gas guzzler, we sometimes had to fix it, and if it snowed in the winter, it stalled. It was terrible.
    but the insurance is too expernsive, and there is not enough parking in school or downtown.
    you have to pay for parking in an expensive parking lot
    By car go scratched by someone, but when I told my insurance agency, I had to pay for it and my rates went up as well.
    The best part about having a car is: It's very convenient for transportation.
    The worst part of having a car is: Insurance is very expensive.

    ReplyDelete