Sunday, July 18, 2010

A near miss.

I go to Library twice a week. The street from my home to Library Renton is very near about 10 minutes driving.
One day, I went to Library. My house is at 904 Sunset Blvd Ne. When I turned left lane suddenly, there is a yellow taxi car on my right also turned left across my car. I felt very afraid, It occurred suddenly, I had no time to react, I couldn't calm down and then the taxi car turned right into the fire station, and backed up in front of my car, one more time my car almost hit it. I was very peeved, behind my car, an other car also very peeved same to me. They honked their horn. The taxi didn't follow the rules, and was very careless. I realized that if I had not been very careful, I would have gotten a ticket or gotten into an accident.
I'm a careful person. In the street, there will be injure even death can happen instantly if you not alert notice and careful.

2 comments:

  1. It occurred so suddenly that I had no time to react.
    What a frustrating experience! "Pet peeve" and being "peeved" are slightly different; in this case you were very peeved. It was a one-time problem. (Pet peeve is something that happens more often.)
    A few things to change (the grammar is quite sophisticated!)
    and backed up
    I was very peeved
    They honked their horn
    The taxi didn't follow the rules and was very careless.
    I realized that if I had not been very careful, I would have gotten a ticket or gotten into an accident.
    On the street, injuries and even death can happen instantly if you are not alert and careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS
    The title can be something about "A near-miss" or "A close call".

    ReplyDelete