Friday, July 9, 2010

The new class in Summer.

Hi! My name is Dung, I'm from Vietnam. I want to learn more English about culture and history,geography of the other country. I say hello to new friends. I invite to everybody to my blog and talk about customs, foods, celerations of their country.
In my country, the weather is very hot and crowded, but the beach is very long, it stretch from South to North and are beautiful. In the Summer, almost of the peole like to go the beach. The costumes and celerations are the same as China. The New year is January(lunar calendar)and lasts over a month. You can to travel to my country, you can see everything is very new: new houses, new cars, new motocycles, and people wear new clothes in the New year. You can see fireworks at midnight of the New year. This is a custom of Vietnam.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the class, Dung. You did a wonderful job on this first post! I look forward to seeing more writing here.

    ReplyDelete