Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I came to the United State four years ago. I didn't have a car, It's very hard for us, and It's common with everybody lived in the US. If you do not have a car, you can not go to school or go to work. You will waste a lot of hours. The first year, I rented an apartment on 192rd St near Fairwood Library. We didn't have a car, my son went to school in Bellevue, he got up early, he walked to the bus station. It took him 45 minutes to walk to the bus stop, and another 45 minutes to get to school. He lost too much time. After that I bought an old car but It's not good, It was a gas guzzer, we sometimes had to fix it, and if It snowed in the winter, It stalled. It was terrible.
I decided to buy a new car but the insurance is too expensive, and there is not enough parking in school or downtown. If you go to downtown. You have to pay for paking in an expensive parking lot. Sometimes we had a little accident, by car go scratched by someone, but when I told my insurance agency, I had to pay for it, and my rates went up as well.
The best part about having a car is: It's very convenient for transportation.
The worst part about having a car is: Insurance is very expensive.

1 comment:

  1. Car is our feet in US. America is build for cars.
    All convenients have a price. Cars pollute too.

    ReplyDelete