Friday, October 15, 2010

Pursuit of Happyness.


For a long time , I didn't go to movies in the theater, because I didn't have spare time. I was too busy, but I like to see movies.
Last summer quarter, I watched the movie: "Pursuit of Happyness" in my class. I'm interested in Will Smith, who acted as Christopher in the film. He was a good father. He was a strongman, and very smart. He has trouble to his wife Linda, who leaves him and moves to New York. He has to take care his son. The life is very hard in that time, the economy bad. He sells scanner machine. But they don't sell well, so he wants to look for a new job.
One day, he send his machine for a hippie girl, and lose it while he is applying for a job.
He has a parking ticket when he is marketing for sell machine to the doctor.
He has to go to jail for unpaid parking tickets. After he leaves prison, he gets a chance to fight for a stockbroker internship position at Dean Witter, offering a more promising career at the end of a six month unpaid training.
No home, no job, no money: he becomes homeless. He has to stay in a bathroom at a train station, and must scramble from learn stockbroker class every day to the Methodist Church which offers shelter to the homeless.
Despite more and more hardships, he didn't give up. Finally, he got his dream job. He cried when he walked out on street between a lot of busy people walking past him. He rushed to his son's day care, and held him. He became a successful in (stockbroker).

1 comment:

  1. Hi !!!

    I think you chose a good movie. I Saw it .
    With this movie, I learn about sacrifice that some people do it in their life when we need to get something.

    ReplyDelete