Monday, September 27, 2010

I am a morning person, and also a night person.

I am a morning person, and also a night person. I have a lot of work to do. I am taking several ESL class; writing, reading, listening, and talk time class.
Every morning, I wake up early at 6:30 a.m. I clean up around my house, I do exercises on the walking machine in my house for 20 minutes, I drink a cup of milk with cereal or other foods I like. I read books out loud 1 hour. I review my lessons. I practice typing. I sit at my computer anytime I have.
Everything is so new, and I have so must to learn. The weather here is a little cold in the winter, but in the spring the trees have a lot beautiful flowers. In the summer I can go outside. I fell amazed at the squirrels and rabbits that run around the houses and trees. And in the autumn I can see many trees with leaves that change color, and It is very beautiful. I love this country because it makes me feel peace and warm.

1 comment:

  1. A beautifully-written post, Dung-- your love of learning and living here are very clear. I really like your Autumn blog look and feel.
    You are a very disciplined person -- good use of time!

    Note:
    I have a lot of work to do.
    I am taking several ESL classes;
    I sit at my computer any time I have
    Everything is so new, and I have so much to learn.
    I feel amazed at the squirrels and rabbits that run around the houses and trees.
    I can see many trees with leaves that change color, and it is very beautiful.
    it makes me

    ReplyDelete