Thursday, October 21, 2010

I lived in a small backward country, uneducated and with a lack of knowledge. After the war ended, the just lile everyone else, my family wanted to move to an other country, but we couldn't afford it. I tried several times to leave my country, but did not succeed. I had to work a lot; I lost track of time. In my mind I was constantly, thinking about how much I wanted to leave. I always thought about it .
For a long time, I was married; I have two children, I still think I will be to go to the U.S. I sent my children to English school.
In my country, the tuition for English school is very expensive, but I still struggled to earn money for my children to go to school. I hoped that one day my family would go to the U.S.
Today, I have an opportunity to came to U.S. I am very lucky, and happy. I want to open my hands to help all the immigrant people like me, and work together.
In my experience, we must to learn, and learn a lot. If we stumble, let's stand up and continue to go forward.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD JOB, DUNG. You are so strong in so many ways!! I am inspired, and glad to know you.

    ReplyDelete