Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cover letter.

Dear hiring manager.

My name is Dung Nguyen, I am writing to apply for a position as a designer.

I’m interested in about fashion. I used to work as a seamstress, and I also am a designer too. I have over 10 years of experience working at this job in my country. I have had a passion for this work since I was young. I can design and make a new style following the customers request. I always respect the idea and favorites of customers. I love my job.

I am a hard worker, I work fast and accurately; sometimes I also help my coworkers whenever I can. I like to work as a team player. I understand my responsibility, and I believe it’s very important to work together with everybody. I am also bilingual...

I usually think about a new style while I drive a car on the street, or whenever I have spare time. I use the leftover material to make a new style. I can readjust the mistakes of the fabric so that it becomes a new design.

I can work in anywhere. I like to look at the people who wear the beautiful clothing I design. They became attractive people and classy people. So I think the products of company will both satisfy market fashion and become new models in the future.

Working at clothing design is my dream, and I hope will be able to use my abilities soon.

Sincerely,

Dung Nguyen.

2 comments:

  1. Nice letter, Dung - I'll bring edits to class. See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dung this is a very nice letter. just having a friendly advices from me to you, strive not using "I" so much.

    ReplyDelete